Graduate Medical Sales Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Medical Sales Representative to join our team.
- Prepare and deliver territory and account plans with objective agreed with Regional Business Manager (RBM);
- Record within the CRM system, all interactions on a daily basis, to record future appointments and maintain customer records;
- Analyse sales data and monitor territory performance in line with business plan including sales, market and product growth, market share etc;
- Sell Primary Care brands and achieve territory sales targets for those brands;
- Ensure that self-development is maintained at an adequate level of knowledge for: NHS, portfolio of medicines and competitors;
- Make effective use of local promotional budget and monitor annual spend against budget;
- Achieve the agreed standards of sales performance, activity and administrative duties as laid down and agreed with RBM.
- Demonstrable research and knowledge of the Medical Sales industry;
- Ideally some experience in a customer facing/customer service role;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Recent Graduates with Medical Sales shadowing experience and a strong desire to succeed in a challenging environment will be considered;
- Proven experience of successfully working to targets.