Independent Financial Adviser Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Independent Financial Adviser to join our team.
- Prospect / contact potential clients in accordance with the firm’s business plan / supervisor’s guidance;
- Undertake sufficient product and market research;
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients;
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm;
- Follow up on all enquiries in a timely manner;
- Generate a business pipeline level sufficient to meet your business targets;
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained;
- Strive to recognise new business opportunities;
- Attain and maintain level of competence as required by the firm;
- Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyse information gathered;
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately;
- Undertake fact-finding, presentations and service review meetings for clients;
- Ensure a current, in date Statement of Professional Standing (SPS) is held at all times;
- Ensure on-going continuous professional development;
- Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date.
- You will be experienced in advising clients in all aspects of financial planning including Investments, Pensions, Mortgages and Protection;
- You must be currently working as an IFA/Financial Adviser;
- Need to be QCF Level 4;
- Ideally you will have 4+ years’ experience in the market providing advice and will have your own client bank and FUM;
- You will already hold a full diploma qualification and 2 years relevant experience.