Graduate Project Engineer (Manufacturing) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Graduate Project Engineer (Manufacturing) to join our team.
- Liaise with suppliers, external drawing office and specialist engineers and with the works and site staff plus potentially the client;
- Anticipate any potential project risks, identifying and establishing corrective actions;
- Work on all aspects of the project including engineering design, planning, maufacturing, installation and commissioning;
- Run small projects on your own or work within a team on larger projects and work to project programme timescales;
- Manage the Key performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Accurately cost any changes with specifications;
- Write reports and present progress at project meetings and to clients;
- Maintain and update the company project engineering records in a manner accessible to the Engineering teams;
- Participate in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) processes.
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Ability to understand and translate product drawings into process information;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent problem solving, presentaion and analytical skills.