Multi-Skilled Electrical Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Multi-Skilled Electrical Engineer to join our team.
- Provide electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and process maintenance support on a daily basis;
- Ensure that workshops, immediate work areas and engineering services areas are kept clean and tidy;
- Focus on Continuous Improvement opportunities and activities;
- Contribute to the development and improvement of plant asset efficiency;
- Work to a high standard of Health & Safety compliance at all times;
- Responsible for the maintenance of all production equipment, working as part of the Engineering/Maintenance team.
- FGAS qualification, able to carry out basic A/C maintenance;
- City and Guilds;
- Experience and willingness to work on other trades (ex. minor plumbing/general fabric);
- Be proactive and capable of anticipating potential faults;
- 17th Edition Regulations (18th desirable);
- Full apprenticeship;
- Experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation work;
- Strong customer care focus;
- Time-served multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias);
- Previous experience of working within high-speed, regulated manufacturing environments (such as Food, Pharma, FMCG);
- Experience of PLC Systems & Automated Machinery;
- Experience of carrying out both reactive maintenance and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM);
- Understanding of PPM Systems;
- Apprentice Trained Engineer in Electrical Engineering;
- Good knowledge of mechanical maintenance on processing & packaging machinery, including conveyors, checkweighs, etc.