Multi Skilled Mechanical Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Multi Skilled Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
- Provide a proactive and efficient standard of planned and reactive maintenance to mechanical plant and associated building management system;
- Maintain plant and services to ensure their optimum operational performance in a safe, efficient and economic manner;
- Assist general handyman in any reasonable light works requests as may be designated by line managers;
- Carry out planned and corrective maintenance as requested and directed by the Site supervisor or as directed;
- Ensure appropriate permits are completed associated with the department for all required tasks by self, and all 3rd party contractors;
- Assist in the control and purchasing of Mechanical maintenance store items;
- Carry out site safety inspections as delegated by the Site Supervisor or as directed;
- Carry out maintenance works as requested and directed by the Site Supervisor;
- Identify plant and services future defects to ensure operational requirements are maintained;
- Perform general Mechanical tasks allocated from the CMMS work orders.
- Hvac Knowledge;
- Basic Electrical knowledge;
- We require a time-served Mechanical Engineer within a similar fast-moving industry, or qualified to a HNC/HND level in Mechanical Engineering;
- Mechanical experience;
- Boiler knowledge;
- Strong Mechanical Knowledge;
- Welding / Pipe work experience;
- Good to have electrical knowledge as an added bonus;
- Must have a plumbing qualification;
- You must be able to work well in a team.