Digital Insight Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Insight Analyst to join our team.
- Weekly reporting, analytics, competitor benchmarking of all brands across all channels;
- Establish and maintain relationships across the business and maintain agency partner relationships and source support where required;
- Producing monthly progress reports for all clients;
- Analyse user engagement across social media channels;
- Passionate about learning and bring new ideas, techniques and efficiencies into the business to develop the team;
- Identify audience trends, habits and behaviours to suggest ways to grow audiences;
- Ability to interpret data and present conclusions in engaging and intuitive way;
- Present research and insights in easy-to-digest formats and reports (internally and externally);
- Take changes in your stride and love a challenge;
- Ability to tell compelling, data-driven stories based on analytics;
- Very confident when running ad campaigns on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- Confident and has experience working within a similar role (within a B2B environment);
- Analysing the performance of social media content and using data to inform changes in the strategy from an editorial and distribution perspective.
- Commercial experience with visualisation, reporting and optimisation tools;
- Mathematical / statistical background is a bonus but not essential;
- Proven web analytics experience – Google Analytics/GA360, Adobe Analytics;
- Commercial mentality with good communication and presentation skills of complex data to a diverse audience.