Financial Modelling Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Modelling Analyst to join our team.
- Lead the development of collaborative partnerships within the finance team;
- Create and update financial models & support the business partner with financial modelling and reporting;
- Provide analysis on the business managing the delivery;
- Analyse sales trends & provide data to the team in order to aid decision making;
- Identify appropriate data sources;
- Responsibility for monthly financial forecasts.
- Systems knowledge – Excel, Cognos, CODA;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Advanced Excel skills – essential;
- Strong communication skills and commercial awareness;
- 6-18 months’ experience in a transferable analytical role (outstanding candidates with less may be considered);
- Excellent data manipulation skills with strong coding abilities;
- Experience of Private Rental Sector;
- Newly Qualified accountant;
- 2:1 equivalent or above in an applied, numerical subject (maths, stats, physics, economics, operational research or similar);
- Transferable experience in Excel, SAS, R, MatLab, Python or similar.