Group Financial Reporting Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Financial Reporting Accountant to join our team.
- Group financial statements in accordance with UK GAAP, and all other relevant accounting regulations;
- Produce a timetable of activity to ensure the statutory accounts are produced on time, managing compliance with deadlines;
- identifying opportunities for development and areas of risk, through preparation of full P&L analysis reports and commentary;
- Review, maintain and improve cash flow – develop targets and analysis which can be used to challenge the business;
- Produce and co-ordinate financial information for the year end external audit;
- Oversight of core accounting responsibilities: P&L, budgeting, forecasting and reconciliations, with willingness to get ‘hands on’ when needed;
- Investigating variances from budgets and forecasts and highlighting any trends to the Board of Directors / Business Management team;
- Implement improvements and drive change.
- Extensive statutory accounting experience;
- Extensive experience in Group reporting;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.