Group Reporting Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Group Reporting Accountant to join our team.
- Preparation of UK and overseas subsidiary financial statements;
- Participation in commentary for publication to board and partners;
- Preparation of annual/quarterly metrics for analysis;
- Updating the management account model as reporting requirements evolve;
- Developing the control environment and review process for all costs recharged to the funds and investments;
- Updating and running the management accounting model;
- Helping to improve and standardise the reporting framework;
- Production of monthly management accounts;
- Responsible for headcount reporting including preparation of reporting on fee earner’s financial performance;
- Detailed analysis on significant variances in the management accounts;
- Assisting with audits;
- Helping with the reporting pack for presentation to management and the Board.
- On time submission of statutory reporting inputs to regulatory reporting on a quarterly basis;
- Preparation of Statutory Annual accounts, including going concern assessment, impairment review documentation;
- On time submission of consolidated, US GAAP financial reporting on a monthly basis.