International Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a International Accountant to join our team.
- provide financial capacity building;
- identify risks & support the development of mitigating actions;
- Follow defined Group-wide policies to ensure the adherence to and effectiveness of financial controls for legal entities;
- Work closely with both in house and external accounting functions to ensure the correct reporting of costs and revenues;
- In conjunction with the wider Finance team and Senior Management support the production of an annual plan and longer term 3 year plan;
- Prepare complete and accurate balance sheet positions, supported through monthly balance sheet reconciliations and analysis;
- Retain responsibility for ensuring Intercompany accounts reconcile, including multi-currency revaluation of month end positions;
- Ensure all direct and indirect tax returns are completed, filed and paid on time;
- Accruals and Prepayments;
- Donor Reporting (four major reports per quarter on average);
- Review sales and purchase ledgers to identity anomalies;
- Work closely with HR and Payroll to review salary control accounts;
- Produce monthly management accounts, including analysis and commentary;
- Monthly Project Reporting (including business partnering with project managers both in London and overseas);
- Production of the monthly draft management accounts (including presenting at the quarterly board meetings).
- Aca / acca / cima;
- Minimum 2+ years post qualified experience;
- Access Dimensions would be advantageous.