Newly Qualified Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join our team.
- Maintenance of up to date policies, procedures and processes;
- Supporting a robust control framework for all processes within remit;
- Undertaking ad hoc work and investigation arising from partner requests;
- Management and control of set-up of new suppliers and enforcing company standard payment terms;
- Set benchmarks and spend parameters by cost category to be used for monthly reviews;
- Design work program to achieve objectives;
- Reconciling bank balances, cash accounts, creditors and debtor accounts;
- Work with the AP to ensure accurate recording of supplier costs in the ledger;
- Identify, develop, and document relevant audit issues and value added recommendations;
- Distribute monthly reporting to stakeholders identifying areas of concern and opportunities;
- Support the development of the annual risk assessment and provide input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan;
- Liaising with and paying suppliers for clients;
- Report on project work in progress;
- Continuous review and consolidation of supplier base;
- Prepare ad-hoc cost sensitivity analysis / evaluation.
- Experience of business partnering in an operational business;
- Ability work in fast paced professional environment;
- Newly qualified accountant or finalist (ACCA/ CIMA);
- A talent for using excel (look ups/ pivots etc);
- Self-starter attitude with strong communication skills.