Senior Recruiter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team.
- Sourcing new candidates for our sales and dealers roles and building a steady pipeline via social media eg. LinkedIn and other sources;
- Actively contribute to HR and Recruitment related project work with the wider HR team;
- Dealing pro-actively and correctly with any recruitment complaints received by candidates, following up on any key actions;
- Carrying out interviews providing a constant stream of suitable candidates for second-level interviews;
- Work with Marketing on recruitment initiatives to include contributing to recruitment literature and careers pages;
- Daily inputting and management of our recruitment internal system (Lever) ensuring data is both live and correct at all times;
- Collating all the interview scorecards and ensuring excellent record keeping of all recruitment activity ensuring GDPR compliance;
- Establish and maintain good partnerships with hiring managers, HR business partners, and the global talent acquisition team;
- Participate in a variety of projects within the global talent acquisition team;
- Help build a talent pool and maintain global applicant tracking database along with reporting on appropriate metrics and reports for key stakeholders;
- Assess immigration and relocation needs, obtain appropriate approvals and facilitate process with our HR business partners as needed.
- Bonus points for experience recruiting for roles across the entire business including overhead and technology roles;
- Resilience, composure and creativity;
- You are an open-minded, collaborative team player;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have a proven track record in sourcing and recruiting creative candidates;
- Ability to travel as needed;
- The desire to earn a reputation as a trusted advisor;
- A commitment to personal and team development;
- You are an enthusiastic learner and team player with a passion for working in a creative company.