The Manager of Talent Acquisition ensures recruiting processes align with current and future workforce needs. Implements and manages recruitment processes and employment programs. Being a Manager of Talent Acquisition maintains good relationships with all advertisement and recruitment agencies. Develops the most effective, economical and appropriate recruiting channels and methods. In addition, Manager of Talent Acquisition requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Typically reports to a director. The Manager of Talent Acquisition manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. Working as a Manager of Talent Acquisition typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Talent Acquisition Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team.
- Employer brand awareness- creating a strong EVP and ensuring delivery of a clear, consistent message to the target audience;
- Identify, develop and deliver relationship and process improvement initiatives and lead on relevant resourcing projects;
- Manage the recruitment budget and financial reporting and analysis;
- Train recruiting managers to adhere to best practice in the recruitment and selection of candidates;
- Lead the development of the Employee Value Proposition;
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual financial budgeting and forecasting;
- Establish and maintain the ATS;
- Manage all suppliers ensuring they are providing a quality and cost-effective service, covering recruitment agencies, vetting providers etc;
- Directly managing senior recruitment (Head of & above);
- Growing into a lead position on a range of HR experiences, including but not limited to L&D, employee engagement and culture;
- Promote company career opportunities via web and social media;
- Provide recruitment insights to internal stakeholders;
- Establishing contacts to help build the client database;
- Taking responsibility for the entire end-to-end talent acquisition cycle;
- Accountable for all permanent and contract recruitment ensuring that the required high standard is met without exception.
- Previous experience of working within a Talent Acquisition and HR team;
- Experience sourcing engaged individuals across various contract types (e.g. subcontractors, employees, intermittent workers);
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager or Recruitment Manager in either an in-house or on-site recruitment / HR capacity;
- Experience of direct sourcing methods;
- Experience of leading a team of recruiters;
- You have a passion for improving processes and making your department the best it can be;
- You will have proven onboarding experience;
- Effective communication skills;
- Proven ability to set strategic recruitment plans and ensure these are delivered;
- Ability to work to recruitment deadlines;
- Background in high volume, fast paced recruitment role as well as experience recruiting specialist and senior vacancies;
- You love working in a team, getting stuck into company events and contributing to the office banter;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders;
- You’re a friendly person and will be a great first impression of the business;
- Experience managing a recruitment budget and third-party relationships as well as internal stakeholder relationship management.