Talent Acquisition Partner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team.
- Build and develop strategies for both longer term talent pool building and shorter term live hiring needs;
- Problem solving throughout the hiring process;
- Scout, source and sell for Publicis Media;
- Use and advise on the appropriate channels and methods for sourcing / mapping candidates based on business needs;
- Know best in class-candidates for your discipline;
- Attend briefing meetings to understand in detail, the needs of hiring managers and department heads;
- Partner with your department(s) to become a deep subject matter expert and trusted advisor for your hiring vertical;
- Design and implement key recruitment processes and policies;
- Act as a key point of contact for Recruitment across the business;
- Develop, implement and execute recruitment and sourcing assignments with a key focus on direct sourcing;
- Conduct targeted headhunting campaigns for specialist/ senior posts;
- Build strategic partnerships with managers, business leaders and hiring managers through an insight driven approach;
- Conduct regular business area reviews – providing activity playback, key trends & insight and recommended future talent acquisition solutions;
- Focus on development of line manager capability in relation to recruitment and selection;
- Work with managers to develop future focussed resourcing plans and determine talent requirements.
- Experience working within a start-up enviroment, scaling up the business;
- Experience creating recruitment policies;
- Experience managing the end to end recruitment process across all back office areas.