Domiciliary Care Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Domiciliary Care Coordinator to join our team.
- Carry out investigations relating to the quality of the service and implement improvement actions;
- Manage the workflow and performance of the coordinator(s). Provide advice, induction, training and supervision to the coordinators;
- Monitor the allocation of care assistants to maximise efficiency whilst supporting them to maintain an appropriate work/ life balance;
- Conducting spot checks, appraisals and risk assessments.
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent communicationskills;
- Ability to display empathy andwarmth;
- Sound understanding of good careprinciples;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to cope withpressure;
- Mileage paid at 40p per mile if own car is used for business errands;
- Skills careplanning;
- Excellent administrativeskills;
- £5 bonus for every new client taken on.