Domiciliary Care Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Domiciliary Care Manager to join our team.
- Move branch from Requires improvement to Good with the CQC;
- Drive business growth;
- Deliver/exceed business targets.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Domiciliary Care Manager;
- Demonstrate strong professional leadership;
- In depth understanding of the legal requirements such as Health and Social Care Act/CQC regulations/KLOEs;
- Hold a full UK driver’s licence;
- NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent;
- Be NVQ4 qualified (or equivalent);
- Be fully conversant with budgets/P&L’s;
- Implement and monitor quality management and improvement systems. Lead investigations on more complex complaints and serious incidents;
- Make sure the office maintains accurate and up to date records and reporting systems in accordance with CQC requirements and company policy;
- Have an excellent understanding of the CQC;
- A car driver with a full clean driving licence.