Junior Technical Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Junior Technical Consultant to join our team.
- Testing of new developments and features;
- Identifying technical issues/bugs with the platform and escalating as appropriate;
- Debugging the client tracking tag implementations for errors and provide feedback on possible solutions;
- Acting as the ‘middle-man’ when providing technical guidance to clients and their developers;
- Provide high level training to internal colleagues;
- Assisting clients when launching on the Network by providing detailed and thorough Technical Integration Support, which includes…
- Contributing to the monthly Integration Team targets, which are incentivised on over-performance;
- Review fellow team members’ work for the purpose of technical sign-off;
- Administration of a knowledge base used internally and externally.
- Knowledge on writing MySQL queries is highly desirable;
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a work team;
- Great attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Possess strong communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely;
- Strives to continually improve productivity and quality of work produced;
- Motivated self-starter;
- Experience of working in a customer service role;
- Understands the importance of processes and procedures and the application of these;
- IT-related degree or relevant work experience;
- Strong written and spoken French language skills.