New Business Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a New Business Administrator to join our team.
- Any other reasonable task that may be asked of you;
- Following and updating threads on X-Plan and ensure all tasks are closed off on completion;
- Send communication to client once new plans are in place, along with policy documents, where applicable;
- Fund switches where new business is completed;
- Send fortnightly communications to the Advisers with updates on their cases;
- Submitting all forms of new business;
- Ensuring that cases are progressed to the point of transfer completion and plans are put on risk;
- Updating X-Plan with full plan details;
- Adding fund accounts and initial funds – including full account details e.g. risk profile, account type, mandate etc;
- General office duties as and when required;
- Adding joint hirer details to pending proposals;
- Producing finance documents for new agreements and forwarding them to the relevant broker in a timely manner;
- Responsible for the maintenance of client’s accounts; inputting and updating any personal data;
- Dealing with and resolving client requests and enquiries raised by clients;
- Adhering to internal policies and procedures.
- Motor Finance experience;
- Processing of large volumes of data;
- PC Literate – Word & Excel;
- Appreciation of motor finance field sales based operations.