Part Time HR Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time HR Administrator to join our team.
- Being the first point of contact and answering any email/telephone queries;
- Providing support to the wider HR scope of responsibilities;
- Checking right to work documentation;
- Processing letters for changes to employment terms and conditions;
- Responding to reference requests;
- Producing and sending contracts of employment;
- Maintaining accurate employee information on WIP of a HR/Payroll System;
- Dealing with Maternity/Paternity Leave, Flexible Working Requests and providing advice on Probations;
- Compensation & Benefits Administration;
- Update, maintain and extract relevant information from HR Information systems;
- Assist in the development, re-writing and improve HR administration procedures;
- Process HR department invoices;
- Provide reports according to data requirements;
- Support with Recruitment coordination;
- Support with Learning and Development activity administration.
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Flexible approach to work;
- Appreciates that projects need to be completed, methodical with an ability to work under;
- Customer Service focus. Enjoys and is able to work as part of a small team;
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.