Software Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Consultant to join our team.
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients;
- Undertaking the technical assessment of claims and producing the technical summary;
- Drafting clear technical narratives and financial analysis documents related to R&D activities carried out by clients in different sectors;
- Representing the Firm at seminars and computer science related events;
- Generating new value propositions for varied businesses in relation to their R&D projects and strategies;
- Working with a variety of high-profile clients and liaising with Managing Directors, Financial Directors, CEOs, CTOs;
- First point of contact with client.
- Must be able to communicate clearly as this will be a client facing role;
- A holder of a recognised Computer Science or Software Science Postgraduate Degree (MSc/Meng and/or PhD).