Carpenters Carpenters construct, repair, and install building frameworks and structures made from wood and other materials.
Carpenter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Carpenter to join our team.
- Second fix carpentry;
- Reading architecture drawings;
- Lifting and replacing floor boards;
- Putting up ply sheets / skirtings;
- Remedial work;
- Stud work;
- Cut roofs;
- Working with compsite panel fitters;
- undertaking other duties to include vinyl click flooring, tiling, patch plastering, painting and decorating;
- Fitting new doors;
- Generallly assisting the team with the movement of machinery, equipment, etc;
- Stud partitioning;
- Cladding walls with PVC sheets;
- Full kitchen rip outs and installations.
- NVQ or equivalent in carpentry;
- Own tools;
- Own PPE;
- The ability to perform physical manual labour;
- H&S conscious;
- 2 Checkable work references;
- Valid CSCS Card/ Certificate;
- IPAF Certificate;
- Own transport & tools;
- Previous experience of working in a commercial environment;
- Relevant tickets such as CSCS;
- Carpentry qualified (Apprenticeship, City & Guilds, NVQ);
- Good communication skills.