Wire Fitter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Wire Fitter to join our team.
- Assemble and Wire Electronic control systems and sub assemblies to drawing specifications (GA’s, Cct diagrams, wiring schedules);
- Liaise with other departments in respect of design changes, rectification, material issues etc;
- To plum pipe work etc for working on water cooled rectifiers;
- Prioritise on work schedules, build sequences and to ensure work is always to a high standard;
- To refurbish returned equipment, install and modify equipment on clients premises.
- Good experience within a similar wire / electrical fitting environment;
- A keen eye for detail and good communication skills required;
- Able to understand and interpret technical electrical drawings;
- IPC 620 & 610 and also J-STD-001 soldering certs / qualifications are advantageous but not essential;
- Be able to work off site at clients where required.