Foundation Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Foundation Teacher to join our team.
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil’s development;
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays;
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline;
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure;
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject;
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development;
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils.
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum;
- Experience with teaching KS1.