Part time- Occupational Therapist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part time- Occupational Therapist to join our team.
- Recommend adaptive equipment and train in its use;
- Collect data and document processes followed;
- Observe, note, and report on progress of long and short term treatment goals;
- Guide and educate family members and caregivers.
- Proven working experience as occupational therapist (1 year minimum);
- Professional behaviour;
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of occupational therapy;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hands-on experience with computer programs and creative media;
- Registration with Health Professions Council (HCPC);
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy;
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities.