Registered Nurse – days Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Registered Nurse – days to join our team.
- Organising and supervising the work of the Care Team including induction of new members of the team;
- Acting as the Named Nurse for a group of residents;
- Liaising with departmental heads to ensure residents maintenance, catering and housekeeping needs are accommodated;
- Update and contribute to care plans;
- Acting as a mentor and undertake teaching of carers and students;
- Providing a comprehensive handover at shift change to ensure seamless care is provided;
- Organise and supervise the work of the Care Team;
- Dispensing and administering medication in accordance with prescriptions;
- Assist in the induction and orientation of new members of the Care Team;
- Acting as the Named Nurse for a group of residents, and developing and updating person centred Care Plans for them.
- And much more;
- Training courses on coaching and development to promote leadership skills;
- T34 Syringe Driver;
- Catheterisation skills;
- End of life care and Verification of expected death.