Plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of an organization, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services.
Administration Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administration Manager to join our team.
- Manage, delegate, coach and oversee the administration team’s duties;
- Recognise the training needs of the team / individual and develop training tools and documents for the department in conjunction with HR;
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff by sifting of CV’s, conducting interviews and induction process;
- Directing delivery drivers;
- Query Management and dealing with supplier complaints, being a high level escalation point;
- Liaising with customers;
- Management of Sales and Purchase activity and involvement in stock level allocation and control of replenishment;
- Managing deliveries In and Out;
- Challenge any inefficient processes to ensure the service received by the customer is excellent;
- Processing purchase orders;
- Payroll for office staff using Sage;
- To answer phones, take messages and receive visitors;
- Answering incoming calls to the department and dealing with customer requirements, the customers being all from an individual to large global company;
- Review processes and procedures and improve where needed;
- Liaison with logistics suppliers to ensure timeframes and schedules are met.
- Excellent telephone manner and inter-personal skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Bachelor or higher degree; accounting, financial or legal background is preferred; familiarity with the energy industry an advantage;
- Very good organisational and multi-tasking abilities;
- Great team player who is conscientious and reliable with the ability to deal and work with all levels and types of people;
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, pressurised administration management role;
- Well presented and of smart appearance;
- Very good MS-Office knowledge;
- Ideally you will have operated Redsky and Union Square software – this is not essential but learning how to will be so training will be given;
- Ability to “own” a task from inception to completion;
- More than 3 years of related experience and familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent IT ability, with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Task oriented, with the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.