Business Administration Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Administration Manager to join our team.
- Residential Property – be a point of contact for residents, oversee repairs and upgrades;
- Basic bookkeeping – entering data and transactions into the accounts system, paying bills, managing accounts;
- Business development – work with the Owners to develop opportunities around existing enterprises;
- Equestrian – general management of the facilities, developing new business, reconciling payments from clients.
- Retail discounts;
- Leisure savings;
- Employee of the month and other recognition schemes;
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days);
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Holiday and travel discounts.