Allocator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Allocator to join our team.
- Manage basic stock replenishment programs;
- Take ownership of warehouse inventory and aged inventory by door. Be aware and highlight any shipping issues that may affect business.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills whilst able to prioritise workload accordingly;
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- An excel geek;
- Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment;
- Communicates with others clearly, effectively and with respect;
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required;
- Reliable and acts in a timely manner;
- Confident, proactive and able to think creatively when problem solving;
- Computer Literate – Advanced Excel Skills required;
- Has a real passion for the brand and can objectively evaluate product ranges using sound, commercial rationale;
- Solution oriented approach;
- Passion for fashion;
- Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible for the brand;
- Demonstrates the brand values and promotes them within our stores;
- Previous experience in the same field within Fashion Retail.