Billing Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Billing Controller to join our team.
- To ensure that invoicing meets all statutory/legislative requirements;
- Ensuring e-billing requirements are met;
- To prepare client invoices in accordance with instructions from Partners & Fee Earners;
- Submit WIP reports to the Partners & Fee Earners when required;
- To generate reports from SSRS as required by the Partners & Fee Earners;
- To ensure that invoices comply with agreed client fee arrangements;
- Producing Billing Guides, Invoices & Credit Notes;
- To follow-up on timesheets to ensure that Partners & Fee Earners keep them up to date;
- Attending monthly meetings with Partners to discuss billing;
- To maintain a portfolio of WIP in order to ensure timely billing and effective management of matters.
- Previous working knowledge of Aderant/Elite preferred;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work produced;
- Flexibility and a team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Proven ability to use own initiative and a proactive attitude;
- Good knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of other MS packages;
- Familiar with SRA guidelines and VAT compliance;
- Proven billing coordinator experience essential.