Building Services Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Building Services Manager to join our team.
- Testing and checking installations;
- Reviewing prices for services work;
- Advising the design team on the co-ordination of services;
- Attending meetings and presenting ideas and progress reports to managers and clients;
- Making sure jobs meet building regulations and health and safety requirements;
- Helping to protect the environment by keeping energy wastage to a minimum within the building services;
- Reviewing installation plans and specifications;
- Take responsibility for ensuring that required asset plans for building services and fabric are in place to meet Statutory Legislation;
- Develop and maintain asset plans for building services and fabric;
- Lead and manage a team of Engineering and Project Management staff in the delivery plans and projects;
- Write and present project papers for internal approval;
- Act as Project Manager for Building Services projects ensuring that project outcomes are delivered on time and within approved budgets.
- Experience of managing costs against set budgets;
- Experience of producing asset plans for building services and fabric;
- Previous design experience of HVAC systems;
- Demonstrable engineering competence in building services and fabric;
- Proven successful project management of building services and fabric projects;
- Demonstrable understanding of CDM Regulations and Health & Safety Legislation;
- NVQ Level 4/HNC or above in Building Services;
- Good user skills in MS Office and MS Project;
- Team leadership and mentoring skills;
- Full driving licence and own transport with business insurance.