Business Development Executive – Events Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Business Development Executive – Events to join our team.
- Attending events and activities to strengthen existing relationships and develop new relationships with prospects where needed or appropriate;
- Being the first point of contact when it comes to prospective leads, new subscribers / members and dormant members;
- Managing and maintaining the CRM system database on a daily basis;
- Re-igniting and developing relationships with contacts on the company’s CRM system.
- An enthusiastic self-starter who is excited about joining an entrepreneurial business;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- University degree;
- A natural and experienced rapport builder who enjoys building relationships both face-to-face and over the phone;
- Someone who is computer literate and able to work on a CRM system;
- A target-driven, money-motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail;
- An interest in technology (in particular emerging technologies), the business world and current affairs would be preferable;
- A keen interest in the events industry;
- Previous experience in a sales/business development role;
- An interest in technology (in particular emerging technologies), the business world, current affairs and events would be preferable;
- Previous experience in a client-facing role is desirable.