Channel Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Channel Manager to join our team.
- Event & tradeshow attendance;
- Monitor changes in the market and actions carried out by competitors;
- Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to increase partner sales revenues;
- Developing & maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships at all levels;
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop partner’s sales staff;
- Work closely with marketing on new campaigns;
- Create and drive business opportunities;
- Ability to use analytical skills to determine the health of a channel partner relationship;
- Collect and analyze data from stakeholders;
- Proactively search solutions and make relevant conclusions from the data.
- Team player, with strong relationship and stakeholder management, leadership and influencing skills;
- Strong planning and analytical skills, ability to synthetize knowledge based on fragmented data;
- CRM literate;
- 2nd language a distinctive advantage – ideally Dutch, Nordic language or German;
- Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or Economics;
- Fluent in English;
- Proven track record and over achievement of quota in Channel Management;
- Pro-active thinker – Think outside the box attitude.