Channel Marketing Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Channel Marketing Executive to join our team.
- Control spend according to budget set within team;
- Coordinating marketing activities across multiple offices;
- Email automation and data management through CRM;
- Support internal and external events/exhibitions;
- Create and execute quarterly marketing vendor plans within budget and adhering to deadlines;
- Collaborate with the wider marketing and communications teams to ensure all projects uphold the brand values and core messages;
- Brief internal Graphic Designers on all marketing assets required;
- Producing content for campaign assets such as e-shots, web banners, social media and events;
- Support individual marketing projects to achieve the best ROI and customer experience;
- Provide regular campaign progress feedback/ reports to the sales team and vendors along with end of campaign reporting and pro-actively improve ROI;
- Manage leads from the website, ensuring they are assinged correctly;
- Website management including SEO;
- Working on campaigns across a wide range of technology vendors;
- Develop, update and integrated use of Social Media – Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube;
- Support the wider marketing team on a variety of projects.
- Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred;
- Solid business acumen and strategic thinker who shows proficiency in complex mapping and metrics capture.