Commercial Development Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Development Manager to join our team.
- Work closely with cost managers and contractors to ensure project viability throughout the design process;
- Set the business plan, innovating asset management initiatives with a view to improving portfolio performance;
- Asset Management of the existing portfolio performing: Lease re-gears;
- Running and maintain cashflows;
- Refurbishments and Development Projects;
- In-depth development work, adding whole new floors to existing assets as well as ground up developments;
- Managing and implementing capital expenditure projects;
- Rent reviews.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills fostering faith and confidence in all clientele;
- Able to effectively manage a varied workload, working with the team to meet deadlines;
- Must be numerically strong and has good cashflow experience;
- MRICS qualified with between 2-4 years client-side experience.