The Director of Talent Acquisition works with management to understand current and future workforce needs. Plans, develops, and directs recruitment processes and employment programs. Being a Director of Talent Acquisition maintains good relationships with all advertisement and recruitment agencies. Assesses external labor market conditions, develops the most effective, economical and appropriate recruiting channels and methods. In addition, Director of Talent Acquisition ensures all recruiting activities consistent with organization’s policies and standards. Requires a bachelor’s degree of human resources or its equivalent. Typically reports to top management. The Director of Talent Acquisition manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function. Working as a Director of Talent Acquisition typically requires 5+ years of managerial experience.
Director, Talent Acquisition Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director, Talent Acquisition to join our team.
- Systematically evaluate, select and manage agency recruitment partners, measuring effectiveness and ensuring compliance with negotiated agreements;
- Create an annual and quarterly continuous improvement plan, present and socialise to leadership teams and report back on outcomes;
- Support the business with their hiring activities by recommending and embedding simple, scalable and fit for purpose global recruitment processes.
- Track record of delivering best practice with an obsession for providing an amazing customer & candidate experience;
- Bachelor degree in business administration, management, human resources, or a related discipline;
- Deep expertise in implementing process & operational excellence within the recruiting team & knowing how to drive change;
- Subject matter expertise in the complete recruiting function, including research, sourcing, networking & behavioural based interviewing;
- Lead project teams for the development and improvement of recruitment services locally, regionally and globally;
- The ability to approach problems flexibly to efficiently deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business.