Enterprise Account Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Enterprise Account Manager to join our team.
- Maximise existing relationships to contact new business leads within the customer to maximise on cross sell and upsell opportunities;
- Work closely with direct and channel sales teams throughout the sales processes;
- Pursue, negotiate, and close cross-sell opportunities maximising the customers use of the product and our opportunity with the customer;
- Work with internal teams, especially Professional Services, to ensure the customers are maximising the use of the solutions and services.
- Strong ethic for fulfilling service requests and keen interest in forming relationships with executives;
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel as required;
- Skills in handling multiple commercial processes and identifying challenges to a positive outcome;
- Deep understanding of business concepts for large national and international corporations;
- Proven track record within Cloud Communications, Unified Communications, Contact Centre or SaaS;
- Track record of successful sales and account management experience, including holding commercial negotiations within a senior client base;
- Accurate forecaster;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail;
- Proven ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals;
- Thorough understanding of Subscription based sales.