Estates Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Estates Project Manager to join our team.
- Ensure that the PMO change request process is adhered to by Leads for all projects;
- Develop status reports to the Estates Programme Board;
- Support with the management of projects from conception to completion;
- Assist in the creation and maintenance (including tracking) of the project plan and challenge Project Leads when required;
- Drive the embedding of PMO methods, tools and processes across all projects;
- Define KPIs, metrics and indicators of success and being able to report back on these as the project progresses;
- Create effective project documentations and plans;
- Ensure effective risk, issue and dependency management across projects.
- Part of a strategic facilities portfolio with a budget of £400 million;
- Matrix management of staff and suppliers in the delivery of new IT services, including SLAs design, management and review;
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Business relationship and business analysis skills;
- Confident working to challenging deadlines whilst managing multiple activities to budget and within governance frameworks;
- Excellent communication, leadership and diplomatic skills in order to work effectively within a team and collegiate environment;
- Proven IT/infrastructure project management experience and excellent stakeholder management experience;
- Delivered projects utilizing multiple project methodologies that includes Waterfall and Agile, ITIL, Prince2 & PMP.