Finance Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Finance Executive to join our team.
- Handling and submitting evidence against any disputed customer payments;
- Responsibility for paying Space Owners each month;
- Profit and loss, accruals and preparing trial balances;
- Overall responsibility for customer payments, processing refunds and chasing missed payments;
- Assisting with the set up and maintenance of a Xero account;
- Working closely with the company accountants in preparation of accounts;
- Dealing with any accounts queries from clients;
- Working closely with the MD;
- Liaising with accountants regarding VAT returns and annual accounts;
- Use of Xero;
- Resolving ad hoc customer payment issues/queries;
- Consistency working to improve the efficiency of the system;
- Assisting other members of the team if required;
- Complete bookkeeping/accounts duties including credit control, purchase and sales ledger.
- Focused with the ability to self-motivate;
- A couple of years’ experience in an accounting role would be advantageous but not essential;
- Exceptional computer details;
- Able to communicate to an excellent standard both written and verbally;
- Experience using Xero would also be advantageous but is not essential;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Strong numerical skills.