Implementation Manager manages a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions. Oversees and supports multiple the implementation projects. Being an Implementation Manager reviews external clients product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations. May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals. Additionally, Implementation Manager requires a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a director. The Implementation Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes. To be an Implementation Manager typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Implementation Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Implementation Manager to join our team.
- Day to day leadership, mentoring and support for the extended group of advocates in external companies;
- Build and maintain strong, authentic, trusting relationships with external stakeholders, project teams in SMEs and other relevant parties;
- Ensure consistent and timely communication, both written and verbal as appropriate, on project progress and blockers;
- Be the voice of the client internally, and support ideas and features that meet multiple client goals and positively impact platform success;
- Maintain a positive, can-do-attitude throughout.
- Recruitment and/or HR sector in general would also be highly advantageous;
- Experience of managing software implementations (ideally at least 3 years’ experience);
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Hold a full driving license and ability to drive own vehicle;
- Self-driven and results oriented; entrepreneurial spirit;
- A canny ability to build relationships with people at multiple levels within an organisation.