Lead Generation Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our team.
- You will manage prospects sales flow in our CRM and keep all data accurate and up to date;
- Directly approach potential clients and develop relationships;
- Contact existing and new clients that have been identified as potential targets;
- Ownership of leads through our lead channel including events, web leads, inbound phone leads and referrals;
- Prospect via telephone and email to qualify leads based on PriceBeam’s sales system;
- Developing strong relationships with decision makers and other operators through regular contact with key influencers;
- Supporting the expansion into new verticals through new business activity and the nurturing of channel partnerships;
- Qualify potential leads before passing over genuine business opportunities to the appropriate Sales Team Member or New Business Team;
- New Customers leads will be generated from Target Market prospects;
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system;
- Identify and secure meetings with new clients mainly in EMEA (or other assigned region(s) as required);
- Perform other lead research duties as assigned;
- Help build the firm’s brand and increase brand awareness to generate quality leads;
- Attendance and participation at industry events;
- Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system.
- Excellent knowledge of market products and services;
- Previous lead generation experience within the Financial Services Sector is desired but experience in other sectors will be considered;
- Responsible for entering accurate information into our customer relationship management database;
- Ability to work with all departments and feedback regular reports on results of the lead generation activities;
- Providing management information on sales performance and the pipeline/activities;
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work autonomously;
- Accomplished at achieving sales targets.