Part Time Financial Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Part Time Financial Controller to join our team.
- HMRC reporting – PAYE, VAT, EMI, EIS…;
- Review and assist in producing the statutory accounts and associated notes accurately and time efficiently under FRS102/UK GAAP;
- Occasional Company Secretary duties (e.g. Annual returns);
- Assisting with transfer pricing, incorporating revenue sharing, cost recharges and royalties;
- Ad hoc financial analysis as requested by the CFO;
- Overseeing the processes behind the day to day accounting entries and ledgers;
- FCA Regulatory Returns and maintenance of financial analysis feeding in the companies Liquidity Risk Management Framework;
- Production of management accounts;
- Debtor / Creditor book management;
- Working with third party advisors on UK & Irish corporation tax;
- Review of consolidated management accounts and board reports;
- Management of Annual Account process;
- Internal management information reporting and reforecasting.
- Must be approachable and optimistic;
- Take enjoyment from the excitement and fluidity of working within a start up;
- Take active ownership of tasks;
- ACA/CIMA Qualified;
- Self-starter and enthusiastic;
- Articulate written and verbal communication;
- English, Full professional proficiency;
- Strong attention to detail.