The Product Marketing Director is responsible for managing the strategic product roadmap, product development, product launch, and product marketing in order to gain maximum benefit from each product. Directs and oversees all aspects of product life cycle management including understanding market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field. Being a Product Marketing Director typically reports to top management. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. The Product Marketing Director manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Working as a Product Marketing Director typically requires 5+ years of managerial experience. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
Product Marketing Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Product Marketing Director to join our team.
- Deliver content creation and packaging training as needed within the organization, including sales enablement and customers support;
- The management and delivery of a lean and fit for purpose marketing structure to support the Group;
- Understand customer needs, strategies to create customer value, and tactics to differentiate packaging and pricing;
- Overall management of the marketing team and the development of its people;
- Ensuring that all pricing is appropriate to maintain and generate financial profit targets;
- The company are looking for an experienced Product Marketing executive to accelerate our growth, taking they to a potential IPO and beyond;
- The development of a product and service roadmap for the Group to support in diversification.
- Experience using email, video, website, mobile tools and systems to launch and promote new products;
- Versatility to adapt skills/ behaviours/ attitude to enable successful working outcomes in unfamiliar environments;
- Ability to set and work to a budget – tracking and reporting costs;
- Bring an energy and passion to your work, be versatile and collaborative in style and confident in the solutions you present;
- Market segmenting, competitive positioning and messaging skills;
- Experience in life sciences, preferably clinical technology;
- Strong technology understanding;
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks;
- Free parking;
- Regular social, sporting, and charity fundraising events;
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games;
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry;
- You’ll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported;
- Pension Scheme;
- Eye-care vouchers.