Property Asset Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Property Asset Manager to join our team.
- Managing a portfolio of 40 offices across Central London;
- Dealing with tenant applications to assign, sub-let, alter etc;
- Liaising with third parties such as letting agents, solicitors, insurance brokers etc;
- Regular property inspections;
- Production of service charge budgets.
- Previous commercial property/asset management experience is essential;
- MRICS heavily favoured but not essential;
- Experience of liaising with multilevel stakeholders including clients, professional teams, lenders, investors;
- Significant experience of commercial property management, asset management and in the field of property;
- MRICS qualified with a minimum of five years PQE;
- MRICS qualified;
- Have a wide network of contacts in the property field.