Design and implement radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems used to track shipments or goods.
Quality Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Director to join our team.
- You will develop new QA SOP’s and contribute to continuous improvement of the department;
- As the Quality Systems Director you will manage the budgets and be accountable to the VP of Quality for all financial matters;
- Your role will include contributing to business development of external quality assurance services and providing input for proposals;
- Defining effective quality processes and ensuring adherence at all times;
- Building strong and effective interdepartmental relationships that strengthen the delivery of operational objectives;
- Determining resource requirements, driving QC revenues whilst controlling costs;
- Working with Project Management teams to ensure timely new client set up and establishing and maintaining a high quality service to clients;
- Analysing processes/systems and statistical quality related data and reporting back to senior management.
- Being a member of a Quality association would be highly beneficial to your application;
- Industry experience in clinical research carrying out monitoring, data management, drug safety and training is essential to your application.