Temporary HR Advisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Temporary HR Advisor to join our team.
- Supporting Managers with day to day HR advice and coaching;
- Conducting investigations;
- Managing absence and capability across the unions;
- Undertakes disciplinaries, Employment reviews, Exit Interviews etc;
- Updating policies and processes;
- First point of contact for employees and managers when it comes to end-to-end HR policies and procedures;
- Supporting on a variety of HR projects;
- Responsible for filtering CV’s, working alongside recruitment agencies; Proactive recruitment platforms (i.e.) Social Media platforms (LinkedIn);
- Provides operational support and guidance on performance improvement, disciplinary, grievance, absence etc. to Line Managers/ Management;
- On-boarding of new employees;
- Driving the implementation of a new performance management programme.
- Good people management skills and the ability to lead, empower, develop and motivate a team;
- CIPD Qualified;
- Substantial generalist HR experience;
- Up to date in-depth knowledge of employment legislation and HR policy and procedures.