Transport First Line Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Transport First Line Manager to join our team.
- Planning resources in line with budget and manage all transport assets;
- Manage all people performance element for driving team;
- Communication and escalation of operational changes;
- Manage driver standards through telematics technology and develop operational improvements;
- Comply with all relevant Transport legislation and ensure that drivers are compliant with WTD;
- Control costs in line with budgets;
- Complete all required transport KPI and reports;
- Maintain fleet in line with legal and O licence requirements.
- Excellent communicator with good customer service skills;
- Strong knowledge of health and safety regulations;
- Experience with Food Safety standards preferred;
- CPC holder preferred;
- Knowledge of the transport legislation and European Working Time Directive;
- Good Maths and English skills with IT literacy skills & good attention to detail;
- Previous experience in transport environment;
- Able to use initiative, organise own workload but also work as part of a team.