UK Technical Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UK Technical Manager to join our team.
- Support the development and ensure effective implementation standard operating and maintenance procedures and processes for the account;
- Support the service delivery to meet the contractual obligations of JLL IFM Engineering services;
- Manage the governance process for the Engineering work streams;
- Support all business-critical building operational issues and support to site leads;
- Support the execution at site level of approved client projects from an M&E, Scope and work stream level;
- Contribute to the relationships with key stakeholders in the client’s organisation;
- Support the key performance indicators, service levels and other measures per site as requested;
- Support procurement and site leads in securing quality vendors to deliver services to sites;
- Source, transfer and implement best practices to the Engineering accounts;
- Support client utilities metrics and centralized reporting (e.g. Client ISO50001 certification);
- Drive regional consistency across the account e.g. in compliance management, maintenance standards, reporting & standard operating procedures;
- Drive client specific initiatives such as savings targets, benchmarking and best practice, including EHS Risk Managements;
- Implement and manage the change control process.
- Excellent organisational skills required;
- Must have a strong track record in delivering technical FM services within a high-profile environment.