Audio Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audio Programmer to join our team.
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary audio team to design and implement cutting edge interactive/procedural audio systems;
- Work with Rockstar’s audio technology team to develop world-class audio middleware;
- Work alongside the core programming team to manage the audio system’s performance and feature set;
- Work closely with audio designers to implement SFX into the game world;
- Scheduling and tracking of their own work, and coordinating their work with other members of the audio team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within our large interdisciplinary team;
- Strong object-oriented design;
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent professional experience;
- Strong maths skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, matrix/quaternion math);
- In-depth knowledge of digital audio concepts, data formats, tools and processes;
- Excellent C++ programming skills.