Appointment Setter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Appointment Setter to join our team.
- Research new prospect clients;
- Have the ability to identify and qualify new leads;
- Complete quotes post appointment as requested by Business Development Managers;
- Maintain and manage a pipeline of leads;
- Build up the companies database with correct and up to date contact names and email addresses;
- Email company information following the initial prospecting call and follow up;
- Call prospect clients within the private school, hospitals and university sector to generate new business.
- Experience of outbound telesales or working in a sales oriented office;
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude;
- Confident telephone manor;
- The ability to use social media channels to generate new leads would be an advantage;
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Focussing on individual and company sales targets.