Assistant HR Officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant HR Officer to join our team.
- Provide advice to Managers/Headteachers;
- Process monthly supply claim forms from staff;
- Responsible for pre-employment checks for all new appointments in schools;
- Monitor and record sickness absence on HR system;
- Calculate staff salary details;
- Train, support and mentor administration colleagues;
- Assist in maintaining a high level of ‘school buy back’ of the HR and pay service;
- Provide a comprehensive recruitment service for schools including the online application process;
- Arrange meetings and take minutes;
- Attend to HR/Pay issues on behalf of schools;
- Support HR colleagues with the delivery of some aspects of training;
- Prepare and issues contracts of employment/appointment letters.
- Courteous, calm telephone manner;
- Team Player;
- Organised and efficient;
- CIPD/Level 3 or working experience within HR;
- English and Welsh speaking.